Monday 22 July 2013

Kids at Browser's Den

July 22, 2013

My goodness we were swamped with kids this past Saturday at Browser's Den!

From 12:30 to about 4:30 I never stopped demonstrating. At one point there must have been about four or five families and a total of about twenty kids in the shop at the same time. It felt like old times. I guess now the only thing that is older is me...I was very tired when I got home Saturday.

But that's okay as I was glad to see so many kids. My favorite people to demonstrate magic has always been ages 7 to 14 and then from 25 and up.
Some teenagers are a bit different to demonstrate to and sometimes takes me a couple of visits before I feel I have connected.
Anyway, I will not bore you any more with my random thoughts on demonstrating. I could write a book on the subject to be honest...but I will never do that.

Mohammad worked his first day behind the counter on  Saturday.
He did an excellent job!
And should he decided to stick with it he will only get better over the next year or two.

Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather.

Thank you Jeff
Browser's Den of Magic
3220 Dufferin St. Unit 19A
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2T3
416-783-7022
www.browsersden.com

Serving magicians since 1975