Monday 29 July 2013

At the Shop This Weekend

July 29, 2013

Hi There,

I hope that you are all well.

This was an interesting weekend at Browser's Den in that usually Saturdays are busier than Sundays. But not this past weekend.

It was also nice to see some guys hanging out at the Table for the afternoon such as: Jay Davis, Louie, Mark Chan, Lawrence, Christian, Jahah & Heather.

Boy Louie sure showed some great card work. He does excellent seconds and centres! I have been told that my second deal is pretty good. But I cannot do centres and I have never liked my bottom deals.

Also great to see on Sunday my former co-worker John Cardella at the shop. He looked great and picked-up from us some new magic goodies.

Also this past week we had visits at Browser's Den from: Magic Mike Segal, Greg Frewin, Lee Asher, Dr. Mark Horowitz (Lee's dad), Laurent.

By the way we are open this long weekend coming up.
Saturday, Aug 3rd, 10am until 6pm (Magic Club is on this day too 2:30 to 5:00pm)
Sunday, Aug. 4th,  12 noon until 5pm
Monday, Aug 5th, 11am until 5pm

Until Next Time,
Jeff